Cruise Departs: Aug 17, 2019
Marvel at the scenic wonder of Alaska on this 10 night Cruise/Tour
- Economy class international airfare from Australia to Vancouver, returning from Anchorage
- 2 night pre- cruise stay at the Westin Grand, Vancouver, breakfast included
- 7 night Alaska cruise from Vancouver to Anchorage aboard Royal Princess
- 3 night post-cruise Princess "Denali Explorer" Alaska land tour from Whittier to Anchorage
- Transfers between airport, hotel & port in Vancouver & Anchorage/Whittier
- Taxes, fees & port charges
Want to know more?
Contact your LOCAL CRUISECO TRAVEL AGENT TODAY or call our CONCIERGE TEAM on 1800 550 320
|Date||Destination||Arrival Time||Departure Time|
|15-Aug-19||Fly From Australia to Vancouver.|
Arrive in Vancouver and transfer to the Westin Grand hotel for your 2 night stay.
|16-Aug-19||Enjoy a full day in Vancouver to spend at your leisure.|
|17-Aug-19||Transfer from your hotel to board Royal Princess at her Vancouver pier.||16:30|
|22-Aug-19||Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska (scenic cruising)||6:00||15:00|
|23-Aug-19||College Fjord, Alaska (Scenic Cruising)||18:00||20:30|
|24-Aug-19||Disembark in Whittier. Commence Land tour||6:00|
|24-Aug-19||Whittier to Denali: Direct-to-the-Wilderness rail service provides a fabulous beginning to an incredible journey, with magnificent scenery and friendly Princess service all along the way. You'll arrive refreshed for your very first night on land in Alaska at the Denali Princess Wilderness Lodge. Easy trails link the various places to shop and dine in this campus setting. And of course, no matter where you are, the natural splendor of the park is never far away.|
|25-Aug-19||Denali to Mount McKinley: Denali to Mt McKinley: This morning, take an educational tour into Denali National Park. The views along the route from the Denali lodge to Mt. McKinley Princess Wilderness Lodge aboard a motorcoach are truly sensational. But the main attraction is the 20,310-foot mountain itself, visible from nearly anywhere on the lodge's property.|
|26-Aug-19||Mount McKinley to Anchorage: The morning is free to either relax at the lodge or choose one of the many optional excursions. Continue by motorcoach to Anchorage for the night.|
|27-Aug-19||Anchorage: Your tour ends this morning in Anchorage. Transfer to the airport for your flight back to Australia.|
Just like a concierge at a 6 star hotel, our Cruiseco Concierge team are at your beckon call! Have your questions answered by requesting a call back and we'll promptly be in touch.
Download A Brochure
Simply drop your details in the form below and we will send you a link to our brochures. If you have any questions, simply call the number on the brochure.
Terms and Conditions
· Prices are valid for flights ex Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane. Add $110 per person for flights ex Adelaide & Perth.
· All prices listed are in Australian dollars, are per person on a twin-share basis and are subject to change and availability.
· Further conditions may apply. Contact your Cruiseco agent for full terms and conditions.